Do you need to apply for sign planning consent? Many businesses are unsure of what their obligations are or how to go about the process of obtaining consent from the local council. Manchester Signs specialise in helping businesses and organisations with their sign planning consent applications. We can assist you with every aspect of the application process and make sure that you get the approval you need and are meeting all your obligations.
Erecting signs without the correct approval, could result in expensive penalties. Manchester Signs can help you to avoid expense and hassle and save yourself time and money. We will take care of every aspect of your sign planning consent applications. We operate throughout Manchester and across the UK, so no matter where you are, we can help you. There are many rules and regulations concerning signage, depending on your local council. The general rules are as follows:
- Signs must be clean and tid
- Signs must be kept in a safe condition
- Signs must have the permission of the owner of the site on which they are displayed
- Signs must not obscure official road, rail, waterway or aircraft signs
- Signs must be removed where required by the planning authority